Rates – NOK
|Rate (NOK)||Description (Level)|
|1500||Senior Consultant, grade I|
|1950||Senior Consultant, grade II|
Rates – EUR
|Rate (EUR)||Description (Level)|
|250||Senior Consultant, grade I|
|320||Senior Consultant, grade II|
Rates – USD
|Rate (USD)||Description (Level)|
|280||Senior Consultant, grade I|
|375||Senior Consultant, grade II|
|Overtime (percent)||Description (Type)|
|0||Regular working hours, weekdays.|
|50||Overtime, after 16:00 on weekdays.|
|100||Overtime, after 19:00 on weekdays.|
|200||Emergency assignments, after 24:00 on weekdays, inconvenient working hours, weekends and/or holidays.|
|400||Emergency assignments during holidays and family holidays – regardless of the day of week or time of day.|
- The rates above apply unless otherwise contractually agreed or otherwise agreed upon in writing, per individual assignment.
- Certain types of assignments must be handled outside normal working hours. In such cases, special rates may apply for the respective tasks and/or assignments, as stated above.
- For assignments that are facilitated as a result of “conclusive action” (i.e. without pre-existing SLA or contract, etc.), the above rates apply until a written agreement is signed.
- For assignments that are handled on an ongoing basis / e.g. “ad hoc”, a contract, framework agreement or “hour bank”-agreement applies at all times unless otherwise stated in the assignment confirmation from Improbus.
- Improbus has a lien in all goods, services, intellectual property, physical as well as intangible until everything outstanding is paid in full.
- Improbus reserves the right to sell or transfer claims to third parties for debt collection and recovery.